Terms and Conditions
Our apologies – as with all terms and conditions, ours get a little technical and formal. However, they are there to support you, and to enhance your online shopping experience to make it as easy and secure as possible.
- It is illegal to reproduce unlicensed trademarks or logos associated with Wraptious without prior permission. The exclusive use and reproduction of such images lie solely with the legal owners. However, trademarks and logos can be used for promotional activity such as to advertise the Wraptious brand or artists’ work on sale. In addition, unlicensed copyrighted material, i.e. work by artists, photographers, authors and writers used by Wraptious cannot be reproduced without prior permission.
- Privacy, security and confidentiality are important to Wraptious. The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our website a safe place to trade. By using our website, you therefore agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Your contract is with ‘Wraptious’, a sole proprietorship run by Simon Wadsworth, operating from 24 Hornbeam Road, Manchester, M19 3EW.
- You agree that email will be used as the standard means of communication. When your order is being processed by Wraptious, you will be notified by the email address you have supplied.
- This confirmation email will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- Wraptious does not store any credit card information, nor will we pass any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
- Wraptious use Paypal for online credit and debit clearing.
- You understand that all details which you provide to use for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of your order.
- Please refer to our ‘Returns’ section for information on what items are eligible for returns / refunds.
- Wraptious aims to dispatch all cards, gift wrap, notebooks, mugs and coasters within 2 working days of confirmation that the payment for your order has been accepted. For prints and cushions, please allow 3 working days, and tshirts 5 working days, as they are printed to order. All deliveries within the United Kingdom are via Royal Mail First Class or Courier.
- Delivery and packaging is free for all UK orders. For overseas orders, delivery is charged at different rates depending on basket size. Please see our shipping rates.
- Charges to other countries are clearly stated during the checkout process.
- Other delivery options, such as a signed-for service or postal tubes, may be available for customers to opt-in to for an additional price. If unsure please email us or add it as a request to your order.
- If your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges of this nature will be your responsibility.
- Wraptious may supply a Customs Label containing a brief description and a valuation of the parcel’s contents.
- If you’re unhappy with the goods you’ve purchased, you may return them in their original condition and packaged within 10 days of receipt.
- An email is first required before returning the product(s), stating your Name, Address, Order number, reason for the return and whether you would like a refund or exchange.
- Wraptious recommends a safe delivery method with a signature on receipt and recorded delivery, as we cannot accept responsibility for products lost in the post. The responsibility for the product(s) is yours until we receive it.
- Unless the product is damaged or we have made a mistake with the order, it is your responsibility to cover the costs of returning any product(s) to us.
- Once we have received the product(s) in their original condition, if a refund is requested, we will let you know and process a refund to the account originally charged within 15 working days of receipt. Unfortunately we will not reimburse the cost of the initial postage fee. If you are exchanging, we will charge additional post and packaging costs for this new delivery.
- You do not need to return any damaged item unless requested by us. If you have received a damaged product, we will request a clear photo of the damage be emailed to us within 10 days of receiving it. A replacement will then be shipped within the same timescale as the original order, at no additional charge to you.
- We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on this page. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by the amended terms and conditions.
- Wraptious aims to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. Wraptious is not liable if your computer becomes infected with a virus – the website is maintained to the best possible standard, but we cannot guarantee you won’t be susceptible.
- Wraptious does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- Wraptious will do its best to correct errors and omissions as reasonably quickly as possible after being notified of them.
- Wraptious makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
- Wraptious does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
- Wraptious will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of the claim.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and Wraptious relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and other terms remain.
- All material is Copyright © Wraptious. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in the Wraptious website.
- Please note, we have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Each submission of artwork will be subject to a separate contract, which will be agreed upon by both parties at the appropriate time. For more information about submissions, please contact us at: email@example.com